Our purpose and values
To holistically educate and care for children aged 2 – 5 years. Valuing all children and parents whatever race, gender, disability and culture.
Our setting aims to:
- Provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop
- Add to the life and well-being of the local community
- Offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity.
- Achieve an holistic based provision, not only caring and educating children, but also supporting and meeting the needs of parents and carers
- Ensure the children in our care are encouraged to learn and become independent. By providing a safe enabling environment and a well planned curriculum, so children can learn at their own pace through activities based on their interests.
- Build strong relationships with parents/carers so they are supported, treated with courtesy and understanding and work with the setting to promote their child’s learning and development.
- Ensure staff access continuous high quality training, which contributes to the settings quality of service and the provision of a high standard of Pre-School Education.
Children benefit enormously from the stimulating environment and excellent range of high-quality, easily accessible resources which promote their learning indoors and outdoors well.
OFSTED Report June 2015